Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Welcome to the trip of a lifetime

Hello Passengers!

Welcome to the trip of a lifetime. Here I will share my travel experiences and talk about all the exciting places I have visited. I will also provide tips to ensure you will also have successful travel experiences. First let me start by introducing myself.

My name is Amy Bernstein and I am a sophomore at Santa Clara University. I am a communications major and I have a minor in creative writing. One of my hobbies is to travel because I love to explore new places. I have been to many different places around the world and hope to continue my travels in the near future. I will be studying abroad in Florence next fall and am planning to explore all of Europe.

Get ready to explore the world and learn how you can also explore these places.

No comments:

Post a Comment