Saturday, April 23, 2011

Arizona

Hello Passengers,


Today I am in beautiful Phoenix, Arizona. My trip has been great so far, I spent some time with my family, ate some good food, swam in the pool and went shopping at the Scottsdale Fashion Square. Scottsdale's Fashion Square is a huge mall and is about three stories tall. They mall has almost every store you can image. It has forever 21, juicy, 7 for mankind, nordstorms, Macy's and much much more. My cousin and I spent 3 hours there and only went to 3 stores. I enjoyed shopping because the mall was air conditioned and a nice break from the hot Arizona sun.


Another way to cool down is to take a drip in the pool. I am staying at the Camelback Inn and it has a fabulous pool. The pool here is open 24 hours a day and has two hot tubes as well. I enjoy the pool area and lied out for a bit this afternoon. The Camelback Inn is a gorgeous hotel. The rooms look like cabins and each one looks out to a view of the desert. It makes for a good night time walk after the weather cools down. The hotel also has several great restaurants, hiking trails, and a tennis court. It is the perfect hotel for families.

Here is a picture of the Camelback Inn. Doesn't it look pretty?
Hope you enjoyed your stay in the hot yet beautiful Arizona.



Happy Travels


Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment