Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Summer Travel

This summer I will be traveling to Viet Nam to do some missionary work.  I will be going along side with a nonprofit organization that brings back medical professionals (such as doctors, dentists, nurses, and pharmacists).  The group will travel to rural villages to give free check-ups and offer medicine and other hygienic products. 

After the Viet Nam trip comes another trip!  I will travel to Europe, Africa and the Middle East and will be backpacking countries such as Spain, France, England, Israel, Egypt, Morocco. 

I'm very excited for the summer because I will get to travel for a majority of it.  I love the culture behind backpacking and traveling.  I love being able to experience new cultures and food and to interact with locals. 

No comments:

Post a Comment