Monday, May 9, 2011

Santa Barbara

Hello Passengers,

Last weekend I went to Santa Barbara to spend time with my mom for Mother's Day. My family owes a beach house in Montecito, which is a small town about 10 mins away from Santa Barbara. My family goes over to Montecito almost every weekend and we also spend most of the summer there. There are many things to do in Santa Barbara and Montecito. There are also several fablous restaurants within walking distance of my house.

When I go to the beach house, I enjoy lying out on Butterfly beach,
this is a picture of Butterfly beach

shopping on State Street in Santa Barbara and just hanging out with my family. I also enjoy going to Stern's Wharf to walk around, look at the shops and get ice cream. The wharf has some of the best ice cream in Santa Barbara. You can also smell the waffle cones from a mile away.

The State Street shops or Paseo Nuevo mall has a variety of shops and restaurants. The weather is also usually nice, which is perfect for walking around this outdoor shopping area.

My family most likes to go to Santa Barbara for the good weather. It is sunny and not too hot, not to cold. If you have time this summer, I encourage you to drive down the 101 to spend a weekend or so with beautiful beaches, gorgeous weather, great shopping and delicous foods.

Happy travels,
Amy Bernstein

No comments:

Post a Comment