Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Las Vegas Restaurants

Hello Passengers,


Vegas is a great place to go and is full of many amazing restaurants. Each hotel has different restaurants and I am going to mention a few of my favorites.



In the MGM, there is a great Mexican place called Diegos. I have only been there once, but the food was amazing!!



Also in the MGM is Spargos. Spargos has a little bit of every thing; pizzas, salads, sandwiches, chicken, fish. I really like their pizzas.


If you are looking for something more fancy, I would recommend Mon Ami Gabi. Mon Ami Gabi is a cute little french restaurant. It is one of my favorites. I love their brie and bread...yum.


For something more family friendly, I would recommend Serendipity 3. Serendipity 3 has a little bit of everything and is famous for its frozen hot chocolate.


The MGM also has a great coffee shop for causal dining. It has burgers, salads, sandwiches and serves breakfast all day long.


With all of this restaurant recommendations and Denny's and starbucks all over the strip, you will for sure not go hungry next time you are in Vegas.


Happy Travels,

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment