Monday, May 16, 2011

Las Vegas for under age people- shopping!!

Hello Passengers,

I have been to Las Vegas several times and even though I am not 21, I still have a good time. There are several things people who are under age can do. Vegas is full of great restaurants, shows, shopping and arcades. When I go to Vegas, I usually visit my friend who lives there, go shopping, see a show and eat at great restaurants.

Here are some good places in shop in Vegas:
Fashion Show Mall- A huge mall on the strip with several different shops. It has almost every shop you can think of.

M&M World- A fun story totally devoted to M&Ms. There are m&m cups, clothes, pjs, plates, kitchen equipment and much much more. You can even seen a 3d m&m movie.

Coca-cola store- Like the m&m store but with coca-cola products. You can even take a picture with the coca-cola polar bear.

Later this week, I will talk about great resturants and shows in Vegas for those who cannot yet gamble or go to the clubs.
Happy Travels and enjoy shopping,
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment