Sunday, May 8, 2011

AS Roma!!


Hello people!!

I was a huge soccer fan a couple of years ago (I'm still are but not as much as I used to.. especially because I don't have time to watch the games and also because it was something I used to do with my family)
In 2007 I went to Italy with my family and I just had one thing in my mind..... AS Roma and Francesco Totti. The AS Roma is one of Roma's soccer teams and Tott
i is the captain of the team and also its most famous player.
We got to Rome Saturday and the game was on Sunday so literally the first thing we did after dropping our stuff in the hotel was going to the AS Rome official store to get our tickets.
When we were buying the tickets my mom told the man on the store that we had come all the way from Panama to attend this game and that I was a crazy fan of Totti. The man with a worried face told us that Totti got injured during training on that exact day and that probably he was not going to play on Sunday.
I started crying because I was so disappointed. I told my mom dont by the tickets, I dont want to go!!! but my mom bought the tickets anyways because she said that we could still watch him cause at least he was going to be seated at the bench.
For me that was not enough and I spent the rest of the day sad and when Sunday came and we were on our way to the stadium I was not even excited.
We got to the stadium and the players were doing stretches preparing for the game and then I saw him and I was like well at least that's something. When the game was about to start they were announcing the players that were gonna play and at last they said.... and the captain Francesco Totti!!!! I cannot explain my excitement, I was sooo happy. It was one of the best moments of MY LIFEEEE!!!
They won the game and I had so much fun!!
It was a dream come true!!

No comments:

Post a Comment