Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Magical Food

Hello Passengers,


Food is an important aspect of travel- because when you travel, you still have to eat. Disneyland Resort has some of the best food and I would like to share a few restaurants and eateries with you.


Storytellers Cafe- It is a great place for breakfast, lunch or dinner and is located at the Grand California Hotel. I recommend going for breakfast because they offer a character breakfast. You can grab some food and take pictures with Disney Characters. This restaurant puts a Disney twist on their food. My brother usually gets the mickey mouse waffles. They even make my coffee look like mickey.


Pooh's Corner- is located next to Splash Mountain and is the perfect place for a sweet treat. It has delicious cookies, Carmel apples, brownies and chocolate covered marshallows. My favorite is the white chocolate cookie. I get is every time I go to Disneyland....yum!



Toworrowland Terrance- Located across from Finding Nemo ride is a great place for lunch. It has burgers, salads, sandwiches, a little something for everyone. It also serves breakfast if you want to grab a quick bite in the morning. I like their parfaits.



Stage Door Cafe- Best Chicken Nuggets ever!!!!!



Wine Country Trattoria at Golden Vine Winery- Located in California Adventures. Amazing Italian food and nice place to relax. I like to eat dinner there and let my feet relax.


There are several other amazing places to eat at Disneyland and I can not list them all. Look at the dining website for more options.



Happy Travels,

Amy Bernstein

No comments:

Post a Comment